This meal was too good for me not to share the recipe with everyone. It’s amazing how something as simple as a grilled cheese can make such a scrumptious dinner. There is no reason to every make grilled cheese with American cheese again.
- 2 pieces of multigrain bread
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- spreadable butter
- pepper to taste
- Slice the tomato and chop the onion
- Heat up 1/2 tsp of butter in a skillet on medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice butter side down in the heated skillet. Layer the provolone cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, onion and tomato on the bread. Season with a little bit of pepper. Top with the other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook on each side until bread is toasted, about five minutes per side.
- Cut in half and enjoy the gooey, cheesy goodness!