You could put buffalo sauce on pretty much anything and I would eat. Add chicken and it makes it one of the perfect combos. Hence, buffalo chicken quesadillas are a pretty constant meal choice for me. I am all about quick and easy meals, and this definitely fits that bill.
- 2 tortillas
- About 3/4 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped scallion
- 1/2 cup small grilled chicken pieces
- Buffalo sauce as desired
1. Chop up your veggies and chicken if necessary. I normally have some pre-cooked perdue chicken in my fridge on hand for meals like this.
2. In a skillet assemble the quesadilla so there is no need to move it around. I put half of the cheese down first, then the chicken, veggies, the rest of the cheese and then the drizzle of buffalo sauce. I used mild Anchorbar sauce.
3. Put the second tortilla shell on top and turn the stove to medium heat. Cook each side for 3-5 minutes or until the outside is crispy and the cheese is melted.
4. Remove from the pan, cut and enjoy!